Search

Hi! It's me Wana
Nice to see you..

I'm Wana. An INTP-T woman. I'm often thoroughly engaged in my own thoughts. I usually appear to others to be offbeat and unconventional. People may think i am a stereotypical “nerd” who may be shy or withdrawn around people i don’t know well. However, i become talkative and enthusiastic when i meet someone who shares my niche interests.

Aye Friend.

Aye friend.
Since i am a kind of person who can't easily speak what i think and feel, here i'm writing this. There are so much way to throw everything, but i chose to write them on my blog because i think it's not easy to have a convertation with you. I really don't mean to make people misunderstand by reading this, Really. I know that they somehow keep thinking that i crushed on you. Therefore i need to fix it.

Oh yah, just in case you are cuorius to know why the language is in english padahal grammar aku amburadul dan sangat malu-maluin. Jawabanmya adalah karena kalau dibuat dalam bahasa indonesia akan terdengar sangat "ngalussss".

Tadi, i just got problem that was remind me to you. It got me think for a while if you were there i'll be all alright. Just say It was a glitchy because if i keep thinking that way it would make me think that i can't solve that kind of problem without u. Bodoh itu namanya.

Terusss. In addition to fix how i think about you, i'm writing this because u are included to the list of people who bring me good vibes, i know it sounds cheesy af but yaaaaah i have no idea how to say it in words😂😂😂

Let's just begin.
I guess you have ever met someone who made you think that you have to be good or better person, you have to be well in organize or manage ur time. I have ever met some people who made me think that way. And you are included to people who pushed me to be more and more kind to others and my own self. You didn't even told me to do this or that, but i caught it all from the way i saw how you live your life back then. So that's why i  said you bring me good vibes.

Still i want to make you sure that i wasn't lying! The first time we were being friends, i was so happy to know that i am having a frienship with someone who could bring pleasant, so that i ever wanted to tell a lot of my story to you.

You are so good in holding convertation and giving advice. I ever said after everything that has happened, i hope we can still being friends. But the reality isn't run like what i had expected. Who thinks that we'd end up like this, walking down the way like we are not knowing each other.

I forgot  to let you know that i was so dumb and bad. I can't handle if people think in other way about me or you. I got a resting bitchy face and also a certified tsundere. Just in case you got suprised to see me that dumb, stiff and bad. I just want to let you know that it's all my demons. I don't hate you. If it's not a big deal to you to see my bad temper such as i was like a cocky little bstrd or dumb while you were walking around/passing in front of me, it's ok. The reason is i don't know how to act and i am stiff.

But  it's ok,  i am not expected you to think that i am a good person nor expected so much from u either.

Jadi, makasih sudah pernah mau berteman dengan saya. I learnt some life's lessons from you.

Komentar