Search

Hi! It's me Wana
Nice to see you..

I'm Wana. An INTP-T woman. I'm often thoroughly engaged in my own thoughts. I usually appear to others to be offbeat and unconventional. People may think i am a stereotypical “nerd” who may be shy or withdrawn around people i don’t know well. However, i become talkative and enthusiastic when i meet someone who shares my niche interests.

Dari bumi


Hi Luna
The Moon
How's night?
Luna
You're so natural, everyone knows that
You're the earth's only natural satellite
Hmm?
Don't be, everyone knows that.
Do I look foodin insane just caused have a conversation with the moon?
You know that you're weird
You're in  synchronous rotation with the earth
But The Sun is all that matter for you
So who you want to be Luna?
You don't let the earth staring another side of you
The Earth shouldn't let you in if only one face of you ever seen from the earth
The Sun is so far away from you but you let The Sun irradiating all of yours
So tell me who the hell are you
You are never appear with The Sun in the equal time
I'd tell how egoistic your self to drifting away from The Earth every single year
You have a lot of scars, but it's ok
You had supposed it's ok as long as The Sun lets you appear in front of The Earth.
If you couldn't breathing without The Sun and never being together with The Sun
If you got The Earth's notice  every night, also moving away every year.
I wondering
Luna, who you want to be?

Komentar