Search

Hi! It's me Wana
Nice to see you..

I'm Wana. An INTP-T woman. I'm often thoroughly engaged in my own thoughts. I usually appear to others to be offbeat and unconventional. People may think i am a stereotypical “nerd” who may be shy or withdrawn around people i don’t know well. However, i become talkative and enthusiastic when i meet someone who shares my niche interests.

He doesn't know

She hasn't told me that she loves him. It's for the first time she fall in the serious way and  it's permanent.  I immediately knew it by saw her expression while she was in front of him. She always paying  attention how his act to others people, how his lips curved into a smile, then she'll careless about the people around. It's cute, the way she listened while he was talking about things, she might trying hard to remember every single word he said. She is a good girl.  She is weak. She always worries about little things and makes sure though. The time she realized she loves him, I was suprised like seeing massive star in front of me.

He was good sometimes. He was bad sometimes. I don't know his habit at all. But it's easy to him to  hold a conversation. He is humble to others.  It's how a silent observer observes him.

I kinda don't like the way he looks so good at every girls, it makes them misunderstanding. It makes them misconception what would his act be means. I guess he just tried to be good to others. But it's not playing good cause he doesn't know how the people fall for him.

Back then,  the girls used to bringing up their heart in every situation. They don't  think about the risk and consequences.

He is good as his self and he doesn't know it'll broke the girls.

If he broke my friend I"ll kill him and throw up her body to the mars.

So you guys need to prepare the funeral.

Komentar