Search

Hi! It's me Wana
Nice to see you..

I'm Wana. An INTP-T woman. I'm often thoroughly engaged in my own thoughts. I usually appear to others to be offbeat and unconventional. People may think i am a stereotypical “nerd” who may be shy or withdrawn around people i don’t know well. However, i become talkative and enthusiastic when i meet someone who shares my niche interests.

Get the blues

My mind isn't safe and sound.
Every unimportant things floated on my mind while I was trying to keep calm. Seems that wherever I go I always hear whispers that I can't even stop it.
Sometimes I was thinking about an object that can  popping my own mind,  makes me forget or makes me don't know who the hell  i am. Cause the most worst problem ever is to know that  I hate some of my memories. Even it's just some of memories that haven't  happened in my reality life yet, but I do always feel empty because of it.
Its killing me. Though that wasn't killing like "I am about to die".
that was like I couldn't focus to everyone around me so yeah because  every thoughts was eating my heart slowly then I was losing my self and  it's kinda made me clueless as fudge.
Kadang aku mikir.
Kalau black hole bisa nelen cahaya. Apa pikiran aku bisa?
Isn't that crazy?
Bahkan aku bisa musnah karena itu.
So to have an object that  makes me forget about my own thoughts just  like I should hold my own breathe.

Komentar